Urinary tract infection is a disease caused by bacteria in uritary tract that exceed the body’s defenses. It is experienced by women more than men. It is an important diasease which shouldn’t be neglected. This infection causes burning and pain when urinating. What are the reasons of this infection, what are the urinary tract infection symptoms and what are the treatment methods?
What is Urinary Tract Infections?
General name given to various inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract. Occurs mostly in the lower urinary tract. If the infection occurs in the lower urinary tract, inflammation occurs in the bladder and uretha where urine is transported through the kidneys. Urinary tract infc. in the bladder is called cystitis. Cystitis is the one which cause urinary tract infc. mostly. The infection occurred in lower urinary is generally harmless.
Urinary Tract İnfections Causes
The most important reason of urinary tract infc. is the Escherichia bacteria in the digestive tract. Mycoplasma and chlamydia bacteria cause infection in the urethra, but not in the bladder. What are the urinary tract infection causes? These bacterias are the answers of this question. This disease is called differently according to the place it occurred.
- Bladder infection is called cystitis.
- Urinary infection in the urethra is called urethritis.
- Infection in the kidneys is called pyelonephritis.
What are the Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms?
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Very often urge to urinate
- Pressure and pain in the lower abdomen or back.
- Dark, turbid or bloody urine
- Fatigue and weakness
- If the infection reaches the kidneys, there may be fever and chills. These are the urinary tract infection symptoms.
What is Good for Urinary Tract Infection?
People, experience urinary tract infc. should drink much water and wash the baldder. So you will often need to go to the toilet. The bacterias in the urinary tract will go out. Herbal teas are also good for this disease. If coffee or alcohol is consumed, it should be given up urgently or should be minimized.
Plants That are Good for Urinary Tract Infections
- Parsley: Researches show that parsley is a good diuretic. It must be consumed raw to disappear urinary tract causes.
- Cranberry Juice: It is one of things that is good for urinary tract infection. Thanks to its acidic structure, it not only fights against infection, but also helps to remove other bacterias in body.
- Lemon Juice: Cleans infected cells with solvent in it in a short time.
- Cauliflower Cure: Boil it and drink the water three glasses in a day.
- Garlic: It is antimicrobial and prevents the production of bacterias which cause urinary tract infc.
Risk Factors for Urinary Tract Infections
- Woman active sexually
- Neglecting personal care
- Factors causing bladder to empty completely. This is one of the urinary tract infection causes.
- Using probe
- Clogged flow of urine
- Stones in kidney
- Some birth control methods
- People with weak immune system
- Using spermicide and buffer or some antibiotics. If you have urinary tract infc. symptoms, you should sea a doctor immediately.
You can visit our page to read our article on how diaper rashes in babies passes.